ENQUIRY AND RESERVATION PROCEDURES
- From submission, email or telephone enquiry.
- Email reply from Central Reservations with a Quotation (Pro-forma) and Rate Sheet attached.
- Banking details presented on Quotation or Pro-forma invoice.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and digitally sign it by providing us with your details.
- Send or Submit your Proof of Payment.
- Central Reservations will send you "Reservation Confirmation" email.
- Enjoy your stay at Hillside Guesthouse.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A RESERVATION ENQUIRY WILL ONLY BE VALID FOR 24hrs. IF NO PROOF OF PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED, YOUR RESERVATION WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REMOVED.
RESERVATIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS: HILLSIDE GUESTHOUSE
- Rates are subject to availability and fluctuations. Hillside Guesthouse has no fixed rates. Only the rates given on a formal quotation or rate sheet is valid.
- Rates are per night sharing on a per person or per room basis, as indicated.
- Rates are for accommodation including breakfast unless otherwise specified in writing per special request.
- "B/B" denotes bed and breakfast. "D/B/B" denotes dinner, bed and breakfast.
- These rates are not available for groups and a maximum of 4 rooms per booking applies before group rates are applicable.
- Rates are non-commissionable to registered Travel Agents, on presentation of a referral/payment voucher.
- Certain special promotions and rates carry their own terms and conditions which apply accordingly.
- Hillside Guesthouse cannot be held responsible for correspondence which is lost or delayed in electronic mail or fax.
- Should a reservation remain unconfirmed (confirmation on receipt of proof of payment per email or fax) for 24 hours, Hillside Guesthouse reserves the right to release the reservation should another booking arise.
- No reservation is confirmed without proof of full payment or a presentation of a payment voucher by a registered Travel Agent (per fax or email).
- Hillside Guesthouse shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Reception hours are from 7:00 to 19:00. An arrival after 19:00 needs to be confirmed with reception so that a Hillside Guesthouse staff member is on stand-by for the late arrival.
- Should there be no reply at the reception gate after 19:00 please use numbers presented at reception.
- Check-in time is after 14:00 and check-out time is before 10:00. Should an early arrival be required, every effort will be made to assist, but cannot be guaranteed, unless the suite is reserved and paid for, for the evening prior to arrival. Approved check out after 10:00 is strictly subjected to availability.
CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE
- Indemnity form to be signed on check-in by the person responsible for the group of guests and take full responsibility for the whole group.
- The guest(s) agree on behalf of himself and the members of his party that it is a condition of his/their occupation of the Guesthouse that neither the Guesthouse, its owners, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the Guesthouse.
- Damage and / or loss to Hillside Guesthouse property will be billed to your account.
- A maximum of two adults and two children under 12 (all charged individually) can be accommodated per suite.
- Should the reservation be for a single person and a second person occupies the room, the balance will not be billed back to the company, the guest will be responsible for the additional charge of the second person.
- No noise allowed after 10:00. Hillside Guesthouse has the right to ask occupants to leave should behavior influence other guests at the sole discretion of management of Hillside Guesthouse.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No reservation is confirmed without proof of full payment or a presentation of a payment voucher by a registered Travel Agent.
- A verbal or email booking without prepayment and presentation of necessary document is not seen as a confirmed booking.
- A presented quotation is not seen as a reservation or confirmed reservation. A quotation is a formal presentation on services required from Hillside Guesthouse.
- Reservation requests (followed by a quotation) cannot be guaranteed. Please re-confirm availability if quotation is accepted before making payment.
- Hillside Guesthouse accepts the following methods of payments: Electronic funds transfer, Direct Deposits, Debit and Credit Card Payments.
- As soon as a proof of payment (email or fax) has been received, Hillside Guesthouse will issue a reservation number used for further correspondence and checking in purposes. The reservation in question is only confirmed once you received confirmation (fax or email).
- Rates are subject to availability and fluctuations. Hillside Guesthouse has no fixed rates. Only the rates given on a formal quotation or rate sheet is valid for the reservation in question.
- No refunds will be made on cancellations. Hillside Guesthouse will however credit your account with only 50% of cancelled reservation.
DEBIT & CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS:
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Credit card payments only during office hours: 7:00 – 19:00 unless otherwise agreed with finance or management.
- If a reservation is made and the client wishes to pay with a credit card, a credit card form can be printed from the Credit Card Authorization link on the website, be completed and returned to Hillside Guesthouse via email or fax. The account detailed on the form will be debited with the authorized amount of the formal presentation
Should a company require payment of services to Hillside Guesthouse on individual credit cards presented by employees; this must be arranged with management.
- A second credit card transaction will be initialized on departure if the guest made use of other services.
- The credit card used to confirm a reservation is required to be presented on check-in at Hillside Guesthouse. In the event of the cardholder not traveling, a valid form of ID is required to be presented.
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFERS (EFT) AND DIRECT DEPOSITS:
- Reservation Number to be used as reference on payment.
- Hillside Guesthouse shall not be held responsible for payments made that are not traceable to a certain reservation. The reservation will not be confirmed without proof of payment presented immediately after payment if a default reference has been used.
- All banking details appears on Quotations, Pro-forma invoices and Invoices.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Hillside Guesthouse will however credit your account with only 50% of cancelled reservation.
- No refunds will be made on cancellations. Hillside Guesthouse will however credit your account.
- In the event of an in-house guest checking out prior to the guaranteed departure date, Hillside Guesthouse will charge for the full duration of the original booking, unless the room/suite is re-sold for the remainder of the stay in which case, a minimum of 1 nights’ accommodation will be charged.
- In the event of a reservation being guaranteed by a travel agent voucher, credit card purchase order or company bill back voucher, the full value of the reservation will be charged.
- “No-Show” Policy.
- “No-Show” on the first night will lead to automatic cancellation of the reservation and the loss of the full payment.
- All No-Show clients will be charged in full for the entire duration of the reservation.